Steal her Style: Miranda Kerr

by - 20.4.14

Hey guys! first of all, I want to wish you all Happy Easter! Have a lovely day!
So since we ate a loot and everyone's just sitting around (we all can't move because we're so full hahha) I was checking the internet out and found a really perfect outfit of Miranda Kerr. I mean every outfit of her's is gorgeous, but this one is so simple and classy that it's perfect- I can't explain otherwise.
Since I'm pretty bored, I did a cheaper version of her outfit. Check it out:


Her exact outfit consist of an Miu Miu Skirt (sould out), J Brand Shirt ($438), Alexander Wang Tote Bag ($750 in black, exact print isn't avalaible online)

The similar outfit has a Fedora Hat from Liberty London ($143), Denim Jacket from New Look ($33), Monki Skirt ($41), H&M Longsleeve Blouse ($24) and a LA Woman Tote Bag ($140)


You May Also Like

0 Kommentare