Style Crush Sunday - Chiara Ferragni

by - 8.2.15


Hey Guys!
Sorry that I don't post a lot, I had exams and hadn't any time.. really! 
But now I have vacations and I'm gonna start with a new weekly post (I'll try at least to post weekly) and it's called: Style Crush Sunday
I'll post someone who caught my eyes with a great style and I'm going to try to make sets with affordable similars.
And we'll start with my all-time-favourit blogger Chiara Ferragni. She's the richest blogger on world and has a greaaaaaat style! She's italian and from Milano, and if you didn't hear from her till now (that's almost impossible) go check her blog theblondesalad! And now we'll start ;)


Top from Aritza $35
Skirt from Boohoo $7 (sold out)
Plaid Blouse from Romwe $13 SALE!
LEather Jacket from Choies $50 SALE!
Hat from Modekungen $29
Backpack from Nelly $45 (sold out)
Shoes from Nine West $30 (sold out)
Bracelet from Panacea $24



Shirt from Uniqlo $19
Dungaree from Boohoo $35
Shoes from Steve Madden via Jildorshoes $23
Bracelet from Lord And Taylor $20

Shirt from H&M $10
Jeans from Levi's via jcpenny.com $52
Watch from Forever21 $18
Sunglasses from River Island $14


Bloouse from Mango $27
Skirt from New Look $27
Shoes from Overstock $28
Box Clutch from John Lewis $39
Watch form jcpenny $44
Sunglasses from Forever21 $6

I hope you liked the first Style Crush Sunday! I hope to be able to post next week. 
xoxo



You May Also Like

0 Kommentare