by - 29.3.15

Hey guys!
I just wanted to let you know that I'll be changing the blog a bit. I've noticed that I don't have a looot to say about fashion and I need some time to make a fashion post. And since I don't want you to wait for a long time till I finally finished a post, I'll start posting about beauty, and some of my travel experiences. I'm so into travalling and getting to know new cities, and since I started going to uni, this passion is getting even bigger. I hope you will still like my blog and keep checking it out! And if you have any topics you want me to talk about, just comment in a post or contact me via the contact field I will install on the right side bar.
xx Sara

PS: I'm also going to change the name of the blog to saras-journeythroughlife.blogspot.de. Just that you know if you don't find it under the old URL, but I'll let it for some time like this, so that everyone has time to see this post :)

You May Also Like

0 Kommentare