Christmas hairstyles

by - 22.12.17


Hello guys ♥

First of all I want to wish you all a merry christmas and a lovely and aamaaazing new year! I hope you all have the possibility to share these days with your families and your loved ones.

I don't know about you, but I'm looking for weeks for nice haistyles I want to try out on the holidays. So in this post I want to share some hairstyles I found on the internet and share some videos with you if you want to try out some.

I still don't know what I'm going to do with my hair, but I think I might opt for a half up do, since I always wear my hair open but my hair also drives me crazy 😅 If I'll find some velvet ribbon, I might try out wearing my hair up with it since it's a trend right now (just have a look on all influencer with their Chanel ribbons all over instagram). But I'm also so in love with a flower or bow hair do... At least I have 5 days to choose 5 different hair styles.

But know I talked enough, have a look on the pictures I liked the most:

Long Bob hairstyles


Half Up Dos



Ponytails and Buns


Here you have some tutorials from pinterest:







and here three youtube videos. The first two are tutorials, the third one shows 7 hairstyles with tutorial.












that's it from me for now, I hope you like that post. I don't know if I'll be able to post something next week, but in case I don't I wish you a wonderfull new years eve and a good start into 2018! 🎉🍹💗

You May Also Like

0 Kommentare