Style Crush Sunday: Sophia Bush

by - 4.2.17

Hey!
I'm back! I know it's been quite a long time, university and life is keeping me busy, I'm sorry.... 
But here we are, with another Style Crush Sunday, this time with the amazing Sophia Bush!
Some of you might know her as the lovely Brook Davis from One Tree Hill, that's were I got to know here. Brooke was by far my favourite OTH character, and so Sophia also started to be my favourite actress. Not only do I love her as an actress, but as human. She fights for all human rights, and (just look at her Twitter) is really on fire!🔥 And she's so down-to-earth! She doesn't want the best for the rich ones, but for the poors... and she actually writes you back on Twitter (she answered me some days ago). Now more than ever I look up to her as a role model who wants the best for everyone in the world and especially in the US right now... (I actually did write an essay for my portuguese lesson 5 years ago about her as my role model) 
But we're not here to talk about politics (if POTUS acts like he's acting until now there will definively be a post, I'm excusing in advance), so we'll have a look on Sophia's style: 
Her streetstyle is more casual with Jeans and T-Shirt, for formal events she really likes wearing beautiful dresses.


Here I tried to find cheaper versions of her outfits. On two outfits I found twi possibilities, because I couldn't decide :) I hope you like it!

Blouse: Mango ($20)
Jeans: River Island ($25)
Slipper: Bluefly ($28)
Sunglasses: Romwe ($8)
Bag: Zaful ($34)

Jacket: Charlotte Russe ($40)
Sweater: Pretty Little Things ($27)
Blouse: H&M ($50)
Jeans: Zulily ($21)
Shoes: Boohoo ($35)
Bag: Romwe ($14)


Left
Blouse: The Outnet ($48)
Skirt: Rosegal ($17)
Bag: Lord And Taylor ($47)
Shoes: Nine West ($40)

Right
Blouse: Mango ($13)
Skirt: Kohl's ($18)
Bag: Luxury Divas ($21)
Shoes: Rare London ($45)

Bustier: Yoins ($14)
Pants: Boohoo ($26)
Bag: Century 21 ($35)
Shoes: Go Jane ($35)


Left
Shirt: H&M ($10 sso similar from SheInside for $10)
Pants: Boohoo ($25)
Bag: Nordstrom ($30)
Shoes: Steve Madden ($50)

Right
Shirt: J Crew ($34)
Pants: River Island ($15)
Bag: Nordstrom ($35)
Shoes: Selfridge ($55)

You May Also Like

1 Kommentare

  1. Anonymous6/24/2019

    Shadow Creation is the process to change the color of an image or video..Shadow Creation It means correcting the lighting, white color balance, red or blue color balance, so that the image looks more clear or natural

    ReplyDelete