Trend-Check: Fishnet Tights

by - 10.3.17

Hello Guys!

Here I am again with a new trend-check! This time we're talking about the fishnet tights. Lately I'm seeing a lot of it online and even sometimes in the city. At the beginning I didn't like it a lot, but I got to like it more and I do think that especially under ripped jeans, it looks amazing. Wheather you're wearing tights or only socks, just try to find something that you feel well with :)

Just check out some street styles here:




 



And here I created some sets so that you have more inspiration and can even shop right away if you're into anything ;)

Shirt: Boohoo ($19)
Jeans: LE3NO ($28)
Socks: ASOS ($6)
Flats: Mango ($30)


Jumper: Warehouse ($24)
Skirt: Boohoo ($18)
Tights: Pretty Little Things ($6)
Over Knees: Pretty Little Things ($30)
Bag: She Inside ($18)


Sweater: H&M ($20)
Jeans: River Island ($25)
Tights: Boohoo ($6)
Shoes: River Island ($24 sould out, similar here for $58)
Bag: Romwe ($14)


Crop Top: Chicwish ($42)
Shorts: With Chic ($34)
Tights: Pretty Little Things ($6)
Pumps: Dorothy Perkins ($34)
Bag: Nordstrom ($37)
Necklace: Forever 21 (sold out, similar here for $8)


Tell me if you liked it in a comment! I'll try my best to post a new travel related post as soon as possible, I promise! Till then, have a lovely day and remember :

Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase. 
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

You May Also Like

0 Kommentare